Want to spice things up in the bedroom? Well, then turn your attention to a new book that provides tips on how to turn on your partner.
Barbara and Allan Pease‘s new book, Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love, may come handy in making love life even sexier, reports the Daily Telegraph.
According to the book, five rules for better sex and romance are:
1. Women should initiate sex: The custom of a male approaching a female may not always work out, as men are often apprehensive of being rejected.
Hence, the authors believe sometimes it’s better off that women initiate kinky things.
2. Washing up can be an aphrodisiac: Men who do household chores seem sexier to women, according to the authors.
3. Men need to dress to impress: A survey conducted by anthropologist John Townsend and Gary Levy from Syracuse University showed that expensive clothing can lure women.
The polled women said they preferred having sex with men wearing smart suits, white shirts with designer ties and expensive watches to those dressed in low status clothing, such as T-shirts and jeans, vests, baseball caps and a fast-food restaurant uniform.
4. Smart women often make bad love choices: Lot of studies have shown that smarter women make wrong choices when it comes to matters of the heart.
Author of Success Intelligence, Dr Robert Holden insists that intelligent women waste their time analysing the true meaning of their relationships, instead of being open.
5. Humor is an aphrodisiac: A good sense of humor always gives an edge to men when they hit on a woman.
Source: rediff getahead article
It was professor smith’s first day at St. Johns medical college as a faculty. Known for his teaching excellence, he made his entry into a classroom of 1st year medical students, where he received a warm welcome from the students, followed by their intro.
To start with, he planned to put forth a question to the class. He said, “Well students, before we start off with today’s lecture, let me ask you a simple question on human anatomy”.
He gazed across the classroom, spotted a female student Suzie, and said, “Tell me Suzie, which part of the human body grows 10 times its original size when excited?”
Hearing this question, Suzie’s face grew pale in embarrassment, she replied:” you should be ashamed to ask such a question to a female. I am sorry, but I can’t answer your, this question”.
Thwarted by the girl’s reply, professor smith rolled on his sight around the classroom afresh, to find out if there was anyone else who could satisfy his query.
This time he located a male student Henry, who had already raised his hand in affirmation to answer the question, and allowed the lad to go ahead.
Henry answered: “pupil of a human eye”.
The professor applauded for the boy’s accurate answer; then turned back to Suzie and said: “look, Suzie, I am sorry but, I must tell you a couple of things:
(1) You lack knowledge
(2) You have a dirty mind and
(3) Your Expectations are too high !!! (10 times .. .. Huh .. .. MY GOD !!! )